Dark chocolate has been described as a potential superfood. We don’t know about that, but we’re willing to personally attest to the superpowers of the substance. And when it’s combined with actual superfoods, you know you can’t go wrong.
Next time you’re in the mood for a healthy treat, try this recipe for dark chocolate superfood bark.
14 oz dark chocolate (at least 70% cocoa)
1/2 c pepitos
¼ c goji berries
2 T chia seeds
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Roughly chop the chocolate if you didn’t buy chips or chunks.
3. Melt the chocolate in the microwave in a microwave-safe bowl: heat 30 seconds, stir, repeat until the chocolate is totally smooth.
4. Using a spatula, spread the melted chocolate on the parchment.
5. Evenly sprinkle the toppings onto the melted chocolate.
6. Chill in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
7. Break into pieces and enjoy!